One Lifetime Trailer Tag, per lot, may be purchased for a one-time fee of $25. Tags are numbered/tracked metal plates that must be attached to your trailer. It is advised (not mandatory) that members have their name, address, lot # and telephone # are on the trailer itself.
- The Lifetime Trailer Tags are provided for your island lot (s) and must be transferred or replaced (at your expense) when your property is sold.
- Worn or damaged Lifetime Trailer Tags may be returned and replaced at any time at no charge.
- Lost Lifetime Trailer Tags may be replaced for a $100 fee.
- Additional trailer stickers may be purchased annually.
- There is a total limit of three (3) trailer storage tags per lot, consisting of a Lifetime Trailer Tag and up to two (2) additional Annual Passes.
- ***New for 2016*** If a member purchases an annual pass, this annual pass will be automatically renewed through member dues in October in successive years. This pass will be an assigned metal plate to the member. If the member does not want to renew this pass, they will need to return this plate to RIA. If the member desires a second annual pass, this will still need to be requested annually. This second annual pass will be in sticker form and must be requested each year.
- All trailers on RIA property must display a valid Trailer Tag or Annual sticker whether inside or outside the fenced trailer storage area.
- All boats stored on RIA property must be on a trailer.
- 30 days after the Association’s Annual Meeting, on the 4th Saturday of each June, trailers without a valid Trailer Tag or a current Annual Tag/Sticker will be removed from RIA property.
- RIA members must be in good standing (all annual assessment fees must be paid to date) to use the trailer storage facilities. If members are not in good standing, trailers can be removed from RIA property. Trailers belonging to members not in good standing will be removed even if properly tagged or stickered.
- Should a trailer be removed from RIA property, the trailer owner will be responsible for all costs associated with the towing company’s storage and retrieval.
- The trailer storage area is an “actively used” facility. It is not to be used as a long-term storage area for unused or unwanted boats and trailers.
- The trailer storage area is not accessible during winter months due to snow build-up in front of the gated entrance.
If your trailer is missing and you suspect it has been removed, please contact:
1193 Weirs Blvd
Laconia, NH 03246